25+royal attitude status and quotes fb and whatsapp

        Best attitude status and quotes 

😉I’m not cranky. I just have a violent               reaction to stupid people coz  this is my attitude and I can't change it 
——————-
😉Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.”
——————-
😉If You Think I Am Bad Than You’Re Wrong, I’m your dad 
——————-
😉My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my face.
——————-
😉I’m not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
——————-
😉When someone says: you are UGLY TELL them oh sorry I was trying to look like you.”
——————-
😉Never let someone’s bad attitude ruin your good attitude.
——————-
😉People who have High And Unnecessary attitude,
deserves the Standing Ovation of my Tallest Finger.

😉Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”
——————-
😉Alter your attitude and you can alter your life.”
——————-
😉Success is the by-product of your attitude.
——————-
😉An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.
——————-

😉Rose Day Status Valentine Day Status
I went to check my blood group and it was “Be positive attitude 
——————-
😉Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.”
——————-
😉Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others!!!”
——————-
😉I’m not a lazy man, I’m just on my energy-saving mode.
——————-
😉Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you.”
——————-
😉Whenever my friends are around my world is full of smiles.

😉I’m cool but global warming made me hot.”
——————-
😉I love to walk in the fog because nobody knows I’m smoking.”
——————-
😉 risk is my business danger is my game don't play with me Bcz xyz is my name 
——————-
😉If you want to cry, use a tissue!! not your status…!!
——————-
😉Some people call me Mike, you can call me tonight.
——————-
😉I Never Insult People, I Only Tell Them What They Are.”
——————-
😉egnore Is The Best Answer To A your attitude
——————-
😉My Attitude Will Always Be Based On How You Treat Me.”
——————-
😉Don’t steal. The government hates competition.
——————-
😉Time is precious, waste it wisel
——————-

Comments