30 one line English attitude status
=====================================
One line attitude status for facebook
😍 Waiting For Wi-Fi Network.😍 I Forgive But Never Forgot.
😍 I May Be Wrong. But I Doubt It.
😍 Nobody Move. I Just Lost My Mind.
😍 I Am Hot Dude With A Cool Attitude.
😍 Sorry Vegetarians We Can’T Pretend.
😍 Follow Your Heart But Don;T Be Stupid.
😍 My Attitude Based On How You Treat Me.
😍 I Not Perfect But I Am Limited Addition.
😍 I’M Cool But Global Warming Made Me Hot.
😍 Stop Checking My Status ! Go Get A Life!
😍 I’M Not Nerd. I Am Just Smarter Than You.
😍 I’M Sorry If I Change But You Changed Too.
😍 I Am Who I Am. Your Approval Is Not Needed.
😍 I’M Not Special , I’M Just Limited Edition.
😍 Your Silence Is The Best Response To Fool.
😍 I Am Me And I Won’T Change Myself For Anyone.
😍 Don’T Take My Kindness As A Sign Of Weakness.
😍 Excellence Is Not A Skill. It Is An Attitude.
😍 Everything That Kills Me Makes Me Feel Alive.
😍 I’M Sorry My Fault. I Forgot You’Re An Idiot.
😍 I’M Poor. I Can’T Pay Attention In Class Room.
😍 Before You Judge Me, Make Sure You Are Perfect.
😍 You Attitude May Hurt Me But Mine Can Kill You.
😍 Yeah You – The One Reading My Status, Get Lost!
😍 Don’T Copy My Attitude Because It’S My Attitude.
😍 When I’M Good I’M Best , When I’M Bad I’M Worst.
😍 Hurt Me With Truth But Never Comfort Me With Lie.
😍 The Biggest Slap To Your Enemies Is Your Success.
😍 You Say I Dream Too Big. I Say You Think To Small. Am Who I Am. Your Approval Is Not needed
=====================================
Comments
Post a Comment