Best attitude status in English for whatsapp and facebook
Best Attitude status in English
=====================================
Am ThIankful To Those Person Who Leave Me In Bad Situation Because Only Due To Them I Meet With My Good Situation.
=====================================
It Is Your Planning Which Give You Confidence To Go Ahead.
=====================================
NEVER STOP BEING A GOOD PERSON BECAUSE OF BAD PEPOLE
=====================================
Until You Are In Comfort Zone You Can not think different from common people
=====================================
You Can Only Success In Your Life When Your Think To Do Converted Into Try To Do.
=====================================
If You Have Availability To Think Big then Only You Can Achieve Big.
=====================================
Don’t Judge Yourself With Others Because You Are Different From Them.
=====================================
Sometime, It Is Good To Be Yourself
=====================================
The Main Reason Behind The Every Failure Of Peoples Is Their Habit Of Take Rest After Every Success.
=====================================
Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!
=====================================
When You Think There Is Nothing Left In Your Life,
Just Keep Working Hard Until You Die.
=====================================
Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.
=====================================
You left me without a reason, so please don’t come back with an excuse.
=====================================
Phones Are Better Than Girlfriends,
At Least We Can Switch Off.
=====================================
Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude,
and a lady with class.
=====================================
I Speak My Mind. I Never Mind What I Speak.
=====================================
Nobody Can Play Your Role Better Than Yourself.
=====================================
Treat me like a joke and I’ll leave you Like it’s funny.
=====================================
I Am Not Sorry If You Don’t Understand My Level Of Thinking..
=====================================
I’m not worried about losing people anymore,
I’ve realized that they’re all going to leave at some point
=====================================
Privacy is power What People don’t know they can’t ruin.
=====================================
The Hardest Walk Is Walking Alone
But Its Also The Strongest.
=====================================
Don’t Judge My Past
I Don’t Live There Anymore.
=====================================
I Talk, I Smile, I Laugh Too…
But Be Careful When I’m Silent…
=====================================
Single Isn’t a status. But it’s word that describes a person
who is strong enough to live and enjoy life Without depending on others.
=====================================
I am a good enough person to FORGIVE you.
But not stupid enough to TRUST you again!
=====================================
Sometimes, Crying Is The Only Way Your Eyes Speak
When You Mouth Can’t Explain How Broken Your Heart Is..
=====================================
Don’t cry over money.
Money never cries for you..
=====================================
Weakness of Attitude becomes
Weakness of Character..
=====================================
It Does Not Do To Dwell On Dreams And Forget
To Live Remember That..
=====================================
Don’t be happy. I don’t Really forgive people,
I just pretend like it’s ok and wait
for my turn to destroy them
=====================================
I Don’t Have Attitude Problem I Just Have Personality.. YOU can't handle
=====================================
Your Attitude May Hurt Me But, Mine Can Kill You….
=====================================
Comments
Post a Comment