Top 30 English attitude status
😍Your attitude may hurt me, But mine. Can Kill You!!
😍Good girls are bad girls, who never get caught.
😍Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.
😍Never, never, never, never give up.this is my attitude
😍If you like me Then raise your hand, If. not then raise your standard.
😍Take care of Your Status, don’t be care. taker of My Status
😍If you ever think I am ignoring you, I swear I am. My phone is in my hand
😍My life ,my rule,that’s my attitude…
😍Problem is not a problem, but problem is that,is your attitude towards the problem.
😍Girls are like parking spaces, all the ones. are already taken.on your attitude
😍The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude
Yes, I’m smiling. But you’re not the reason anymore.
😍Nobody can teach me who I am Bcz my attitude is positive
😍If your are still hate me!then No. Problem!.
😍Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t. care ,who is the king.
😍Someone Asked me what is UR attitude then i simply replied... " BEING SINGLE IS. MY ATTITUDE…"
😍When Sum One Hates You for no reason. Give them a reason.
😍I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
😍Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.
😍Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an. attitude, and a lady with class.
😍My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
😍If you want me, come and get me. If you want me to come, forget it.
😍Never give up on something you love
😍I'm Not a Tumblr boy But I'm Beautiful
😍I live, I love, I fight, I cry, but I never give up
😍They laughed at me because I'm different. I laughed at them because. they're all the same.
😍Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality And attitude Is Forever!l
😍Stop Checking My Status ! Go Get A Life coz I have my attitude
😍I’M Not Nerd. I Am Just Smarter Than You. I’M Sorry If I Change But You. Changed Too.
😍I Am Who I Am. Your Approval Is Not. Need this is my attitude
😍I Am Me And I Won’T Change Myself For. Anyone.
😍Good girls are bad girls, who never get caught.
😍Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.
😍Never, never, never, never give up.this is my attitude
😍If you like me Then raise your hand, If. not then raise your standard.
😍Take care of Your Status, don’t be care. taker of My Status
😍If you ever think I am ignoring you, I swear I am. My phone is in my hand
😍My life ,my rule,that’s my attitude…
😍Problem is not a problem, but problem is that,is your attitude towards the problem.
😍Girls are like parking spaces, all the ones. are already taken.on your attitude
😍The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude
Yes, I’m smiling. But you’re not the reason anymore.
😍Nobody can teach me who I am Bcz my attitude is positive
😍If your are still hate me!then No. Problem!.
😍Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t. care ,who is the king.
😍Someone Asked me what is UR attitude then i simply replied... " BEING SINGLE IS. MY ATTITUDE…"
😍When Sum One Hates You for no reason. Give them a reason.
😍I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
😍Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.
😍Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an. attitude, and a lady with class.
😍My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
😍If you want me, come and get me. If you want me to come, forget it.
😍Never give up on something you love
😍I'm Not a Tumblr boy But I'm Beautiful
😍I live, I love, I fight, I cry, but I never give up
😍They laughed at me because I'm different. I laughed at them because. they're all the same.
😍Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality And attitude Is Forever!l
😍Stop Checking My Status ! Go Get A Life coz I have my attitude
😍I’M Not Nerd. I Am Just Smarter Than You. I’M Sorry If I Change But You. Changed Too.
😍I Am Who I Am. Your Approval Is Not. Need this is my attitude
😍I Am Me And I Won’T Change Myself For. Anyone.
Comments
Post a Comment